Let’s start with why you’ve come here (tick any and all that apply)
I’m here because I:
- am sick of feeling flat, useless and overwhelmed when everywhere I look, I see people who seem so inspired and self-assured – how do they all have their shit together?
- feel like I know what I should be eating and doing to be healthy, but it just seems way too complicated/expensive/boring
- need inspiration I can relate to
- don’t feel as healthy as I know I could
- want to have some fun with food and life and puns and babes and being healthy
- want to feel happy and confident in every part of who I am, including my body. I want to feel good about myself
- am just curious about why you think I’m a ‘total freakin babe’
If any of the above sounds true for you, I can help!
My name is Miranda Partridge. I’m a nutritional medicine practitioner, a self-love advocate, and let’s be honest, a bit of a dork. I spend my days helping people make real, lasting change in their lives using food as medicine, and helping them to love and care for the unique person that they are. Whether it’s sharing my knowledge through my mental health workshops and blog posts or working one-on-one with my clients to develop individualised treatment plans, I live and breathe food as medicine.
After struggling myself with crippling social anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue, acne and deeply low self-esteem I found the tools to not only resolve all these things, but to stop letting the opinions and judgements of other people dictate my decisions. I learnt what worked for me to strengthen my body, mind and spirit, and learnt to truly love and develop the best relationship with, myself. Now I can wholeheartedly say that I’m confident and healthy, and those are the only “labels” I’ll give myself.
In a sea of endless nutrition information, I help my clients to wade through and figure out what works for them, in a personalised, evidence-based nutritional medicine plan. Together we find the most empowering diet, lifestyle and supplement strategies to bring the joy, confidence, strength and independence back into their lives.
My mental health workshops give me an opportunity to present real, lasting strategies for coping with mental health disorders in a fun, friendly and relaxing environment with like-minded people. My workshops focus on using food as medicine in the easiest way possible at a time when the difficulty of every task feels more magnified and overwhelming. Along with including my appreciation of dorky jokes, each topic has a recipe booklet specifically designed to give nutritional help for the corresponding condition.
A 6 recipe book of feasts, big and small, that are affordable, approachable and delicious – everything that I’m about!
Your subscription also means you’re signed up to my fortnightly newsletter, giving you the best of the blog, the clinic and all my social media in one place!
And just for funzies, why not take a look at what I eat in a day – it may surprise you!